4.9
Turnaround Time

Installed Gforce chip in my 6 Spd Challenger..Drove car to Newfoundland and back to Elizabeth City NC..While in Canada,on the QEW in Nova Scotia and New Brunswick,using regular gas and driving at 70 MPH,I recorded 28.7 MPG on multiple fill ups..In the states my milage went up to 24.9 MPG..Reason was that Canada wasn't using ethanol enriched gasoline..I have been so impressed with this chip I have purchased one for the wifes 2012 SRT8 Charger.I am sure that it will perform as well as the one I installed on my Challenger and sone 5.7 Ram truck..

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with ease of installation. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of gforce performance chip performance chip. Gforce Performance Chip needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gforce performance chip performance chip in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gforce Performance Chip.

Had an Experience with Gforce Performance Chip?

Comments

Thid product is a scam.The internal parts aren't even connected!

Try it with a multimeter testing for continuity (a path for electrons) and the meter will read 1 meaning infinite resistance, the same result you'll get if you put both test leads of the multimeter in the air.If it had a path (which it doesn't) you'd get a value close to 0 and if it was 0 ohms resistance you'd hear a tone.

Also you can look into links meantioning Gforce chips lawsuit with Orange County.