Gforce Performance Chip - Major Scam

Ardmore, Pennsylvania 3 comments

Save your money. This product should be on "60 Minutes" as how a scam can go on for years.

When you look inside it is nothing like the web site. Your check engine light will come on and will not go off. You do not get better gas mileage you actually get worse. Now how does that make sense.

Instructions were poor. Ask you self why they don't have the instructions on a PDF file on the web site so you can review before you purchase the product.

I called customer service and they asked me to put everything in writing and then hung up on me. A bunch of kids on a long term scam mission.

Fancy web site will do it. Don't be fooled.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of performance chip. Gforce Performance Chip needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned performance chip in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gforce Performance Chip.

Rogersville, Missouri, United States #969775

Gforce has a satisfaction policy. Use it and move on.

GforceChips

Appears to be a false review posted by a non-customer of ours. Our modules are tested by third party experts and are guaranteed to work. Reading false reviews on the web doesn't give you experience using our product.

to GforceChips #983493

How about addressing the poor customer service and the rude customer service rep? That piece of information, mentioned by many, is sufficient for me not to order the chip!

Gforce Performance Chip - Simple Review #1428099949

Gallup, New Mexico 0 comments

Horrible customer service!!! The GForce chip did absolutely nothing for improving the mpg or horsepower.

They were extremely rude and angry I was sending it back. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY!!!

Review about: Horsepower Repair.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Gforce Performance Chip - A scam, nothing else. We did a teardown of the device.

Brossard, Quebec 4 comments

My father bought this for his Infiniti G37. When it arrived, we were puzzled by the product. It had only two wires which plugged into different sensors of the vehicle, which did not make any sense to us, both being electronic technicians.

We opened it up, and the only thing that was inside was a hex inverter chip soldered on a PC board. The best thing? It wasn't actually connected to the wires coming out of the device. It's an open circuit.

There is no way such a thing can physically alter the function of an engine. Even if it was connected to the chip, an hex inverter somehow connected to your air intake sensor will not remotely do anything to your car.

They've being stealing 70 bucks from each and everyone of their customers for years now, and they're still in business. How is this even possible?

With that, we can see how a properly designed website allows you to rob people for years on end with total impunity. Incomprehensible.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to "offer a working product or get out of business" as the author lost $70. The author is overall dissatisfied with Gforce Performance Chip. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gforce Performance Chip.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Gforce Performance Chip to other companies on our site.

La Place, Louisiana, United States #1177712

I would like to second your review / findings. It is exactly what I found when I opened the one I have after also wondering how this could possibly accomplish the promised results.

I already left the details in another comment so I wont be redundant, but what you have said here is totally correct.

This product is a willful fraud, there is no way in any circumstance this product will provide any function whatsoever.

Fortunately for me, I didnt buy the product, a friend gave it to me after saying he didnt notice any improvement either.

You can bet if I had dropped $70 on this, I would be beyond angry now. Avoid this company.

GforceChips

Our modules are lab tested and dyno proven by third party, unbiased experts in the field. All of our claims are proven. I would definitely recommend you try our product out, or simply put a multimeter at the end of the leads to see that your analysis is incorrect.

I have bought a product from GForce, and your analysis is absolutely incorrect. The circuit goes through the 5 SMD Resistor Chips that are used to manipulate the IAT sensor's signal with a pre-set signal.

Just put a multimeter on the ends of the leads, you will be able to see a resistance of 30-40K ohms. Try it for yourself.

to Anonymous La Place, Louisiana, United States #1177714

Strange, on the board there is indeed locations for smd components, but they are all empty except for the one chip, so nothing ever conducts to the chip. My meter when connected to the leads show more than 30 Megaohms.

Its completly open, like connecting nothing at all. Even if it did connect to the chip, look it up, the chip has no relevant to the application capabilities.

This product is a complete deception. Goes to show the placebo effect is very real.

View more comments

Gforce Performance Chip - DOES NOT WORK!!!!!!!

Jacksonville, Florida 1 comment

I purchase this CHIP like most without reading the good and bad reviews, ***, ***, me. The reviews on their web site say one thing.

All good of course. Wish I would have done a little more research. This CHIP does not work. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!

After reading all the reviews I will not even try to contact customer service. I can tell by what I have read it wont do any good, so I will just take the lose and do a lot more research from now on.

Hopefully this COMPANY will go out of business soon, REAL SOON! Nothing they claim about this chip is true.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $69. The author is overall dissatisfied with Gforce Performance Chip. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Candler, North Carolina, United States #964603

This rip chip has scam written all over it. Don't waist your $$$......S69 down the drain. Put a piece of duct tape on your air cleaner....You get the same results...NO more mpg....NO hp gain !..Had a problem installing wiring, called Tech support, Total ***....DON"T WAIST YOUR MONEY !

Gforce Performance Chip - Simple Review #1426700206

Dartmouth, Nova Scotia 0 comments

Worst people to deal with . I'm Canadian an they said we don't know how to use computers here an we are *** wow right . They hang up on you an give you fake names an give you the run around

Review about: Staff.

Gforce Performance Chip - SAVE YOUR $$$$$$$$ !!!

Longview, Texas 0 comments

Installed a GForce chip on my 2005 GMC Sierra 5.3 gas. Truck had 50K before installation and was averaging 16.5 MPG city/highway.

After installation the first 3,000 miles (same type city/country driving) truck got 14.7MPG. After several calls to GForce they agreed to send me a replacement. Ohm reading was 3.7 ohms that they stated was defective. Replacement unit was installed and my mileage is still 1.9 MPG LESS with the chip hooked up.

NOW the rude tech advise I must pay for shipping and TESTING because I can't have 2 defective chips. Further they state sometimes the chip give you more HP, not MPG but he can't explain why??..Great useless product and Customer Service.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of chip from Gforce Performance Chip. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $70 and wants Gforce Performance Chip to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gforce Performance Chip for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Gforce Performance Chip - Asked how "chip" works, any hardwirering?

told to place order, he was too busy with other customers. then was hung up on.

allmost called back because deal seemed good, but decided to read reviews. thankfully i did because i would not have known how many people had same bad expieriance as myself with customer support. eventually found out how chip works. you spend your money, follow directions (100 miles), and chip is out of warrenty (14 days).

very clever giant scam that is borderline theft, if not blatent theft. my opinion is gforce did not build a quality, or semi-quality product, but instead used advertising to sell magic rocks.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Gforce Performance Chip. The most disappointing about performance chip at Gforce Performance Chip was customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gforce Performance Chip.

Gforce Performance Chip - Did not work for me!!!!!!

Lincoln Park, Michigan 2 comments

I have a 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 with a 5.7 hemi. I bought this G-force chip about 2 months ago with the understanding that it would give me better gas mileage they said to use it for at least 100 miles but I do not drive the truck everyday so it took me a while to put the miles on.

I told them I don't drive the truck everyday and it would take me a few weeks to put that many miles on my truck and they said no problem. So I have driven the truck for over 200 miles and I did not receive better gas mileage or more power. I am very disappointed in the product I feel I have been ripped off and I would not recommend it to anybody. Also when I called to try to return this chip they told me no.

I would like to know what happened to their 100% guarantee.

Jim S.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. jshockk stated that there is a room for improvement of refund. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of gforce chip and associated monetary loss in the amount of $70. Gforce Performance Chip needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gforce chip in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gforce Performance Chip.

Fishers, Indiana, United States #957948

I contacted them asking them for actual test data for my RAM 1500 increase in mileage and dyno horse power increase. Needless to say they never responded.

I have been around a long time in racing and performance upgrades and would say 90% do nothing for any noticeable increase in HP or TQ or mileage increase. Thats why I asked.

Sorry for you getting ripped off. But, you have to think about it, $60 for this type of performance increase is to good to be true theory.

GforceChips

As per the terms agreed to during checkout, you agreed to our 14 day money-back guarantee, and our lifetime warranty. Although you are about 60 days past our 14 day money-back guarantee, we have made an exception and refunded your payment in 100% full including shipping charges. Please return the item back at your earliest convenience.

-GForce Support

Gforce Performance Chip - Mine was installed prior to me buying the vehicle...help

Parsippany, New Jersey 2 comments

I bought a Tundra used, low miles and complete service history all at dealership where purchased originally. I found this (so to speak chip) on my truck, I didn't know what it was but thanks to you I do now.

NOW THE QUESTION FOR ME IS, HAS IT HARMED ANYTHING? I realize that gas mileage may not be what it should be based on what statistics say and what im seeing as an average.

Mainly, i'm concerned with the fact that i don't know what damage this could do to my truck. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Gforce Performance Chip. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

I have it on a 04 impala and it has made several random vodes pop up on my var the check engine light comes on all the time it dies when in gear at a stop light or sign almost every time starts but then dies here n there unhooked it n took it off car is running perfectly fine no loght no dying. We replaced a bunch of stuff that the codes saod was wrong at the end we found out we didnt need the new parts.

My advise just take it off the truck. It does nothing to improve gas milage or performance or give u more power nothing

Mattapan, Massachusetts, United States #963472

Prolly not, it's just changing maf resistance and the ecu will compensate to a certain point. That's why these do nothing. Just disconnect and make sure factory wires are in tact.

Gforce Performance Chip - Chip Review from Phoenix, Arizona

Phoenix, Arizona 1 comment

I am so glad I read all the information you all gave me on these worthless chips. I was looking to buy one to help increase my gas mileage and see that it is just a scam and wast of money I can't afford to throw away.

I want to thank each and everyone of you for taking your time to write the reviews and help people like me that don't know anything about them.

Does anyone know of a real chip or way to increase your gas mileage on a 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7 hemi. I had to trade my Jeep for this and would truly appreciate any help you could give me.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of chip from Gforce Performance Chip and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Gforce Performance Chip to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Superchips work real well