5.0

I have been a GForce Customer for the past 3 years, referring family and friends to their services and products.I have always been pleased with Clay in technical support, and he helps me on sales as well.

They have never been rude to me like other "reviews" state. The problem with websites like this, is they allow unverified "buyers" to put any fake or false reviews up that it makes many reviews hard to believe. The products are the real deal. They work.

How do I know? Because I am an automotive mechanic who has been in the field for 30 years. I know what I am doing.

Try the product.

Ask for Clay.You won't be dissapointed.

Reviewer is in happy mood. jvillegas1983256 is quite happy with works beyond expectations and product. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of positive experience. Gforce Performance Chip needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned positive experience in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gforce Performance Chip.

Had an Experience with Gforce Performance Chip?

Comments

La Place, Louisiana, United States #1177705

Curious how you are also an unverified customer leaving a post, you say you are a mechanic for 30 years, why not leave your business name, address and your name?surely many of us would love to see these products work and even becomes patrons of your establishment.

Sorry to have to say but after my experience below, I have great suspicion that you are actually one who is benefiting from the sales of this product that is a complete fraud.

A friend gave me one of these, I decided to open it , inside there is a little circuit board that initially looks like something real.

However if one looks closely you can see all the the traces on the board from both wires lead to an empty component location, nothing ever reaches the chip, (that itself is not capable of storing or processing an operation on its own even if it were connected).

This product is a total fraud, literally is a pretty aluminum case with a couple wires on it.Its exactly equivalent to connecting nothing to your engine.

Can you explain exactly how it modifies the ECU by simply piggy backing off the IAT. Isn't it essentially the same as other "performance chips' that simply fool the engine into thinking it is running cooler? How can it modify the ECU without actually remapping the ECU properly?

Appreciate your thoughts as I think most of these IAT hook ups are useless.