1.1K views

I purchased the chip. They ask that you drive it for at least 100 miles for the "chip to kick in". I drove it for 1,000 miles under different conditions and it never kicked in.

I called for instructions on returning it since it is a money back guarantee and they said sorry you have only 14 days to return it.

I tired to give their product a fair chance and I end up eating a $60 lump of *#!.

Do not waste your money on this, it is a farce and the guarantee is a farce as well. Hopefully, the company will go out of business and stop taking people's money..

This reviewer shared experience about "chip does not work and money back gurantee is a farce" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $70. The author is overall dissatisfied with Gforce Performance Chip. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gforce Performance Chip.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Gforce Performance Chip to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gforce Performance Chip?

Comments

GforceChips

Please contact us.We will be more than happy to troubleshoot your installation, and refund if it is not what you are looking for.

Please email sales@gforcechips.com.As far as the 100 mile period goes, we suggest it could take up-to 100 miles to show full results as the electronics system "learns" the new product, but the dyno tests that were done by third party labs show results in less than 1 mile.