Gforce Performance Chip Return Policy Review from Uxbridge, Massachusetts

Uxbridge, Massachusetts 0 comments
1.6
Turnaround Time

I bought the $65 GeForce chip and did not see a better difference. I returned it with a RMA number authorized by the company and they never sent me my money or the chip to replace it.

I actually had the customer service hang up on me three times when I called him back and laughed at me when I asked to speak to the manager. I would highly strongly so just not only not buying anything from this company but going to Uni chip! Much better product and excellent customer service.

G-Force is nothing but a one resistor chip that goes only one thing. You need chip does thousand of things all at once.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Gforce Performance Chip. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gforce Performance Chip.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Gforce Performance Chip to other companies on our site.

Gforce Performance Chip - Did not perform as advertised

Wasilla, Alaska 0 comments
4.3

I purchased a g-force performance chip for my 2000 dodge 360. it didn't perform as advertised.

they clamed up to a 70 hp. increase, better gas and better gasmileage. now don't get me wrong, there was some improvments as I will note: that my 2000 dodge is an oddball, and I am sure that they did the best that they could for that year as they only made fullsize dodge trucks and vans for 30 days in 12/99. what I did get was 5 more hp.

better shift points, and having the timing staying optimal through all temp. ranges. not bad for $70. you cant do much with a system that is already running at 95 % capacity.

they have been good people to work with, and even offered to replace it for free. at least they are trying. if you own a gm product, you get what you deserve. it is hard to work with nothing.

lol. thanks g-force for trying.

This person wrote the review because of good customer service of gforce performance chip performance chip from Gforce Performance Chip. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Gforce Performance Chip to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most customer service and product. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gforce Performance Chip for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Gforce Performance Chip - Performance Chip Review from Simcoe, Ontario

Simcoe, Ontario 2 comments
3.3

I had purchased and installed my GF performance chip on my 2011 Ford F-150 eco boost. The mileage began to increase after a month and then my service engine light came on.

I took it to the dealer and was told the GF performance chip is not compatible with Ford. It was an expensive lesson for me!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Gforce Performance Chip. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gforce Performance Chip.

Comments

It is know December 31 and I haven't had any correspondence from GeForce to resolve my issue.

Once you purchase from g force you are on your own. Good luck!

Well your old chip? why wouldn't you save your original chip?

Well your old chip? why wouldn't you save your original chip? Well your old chip? why wouldn't you save your original chip?

Gforce Performance Chip - Performance Chip Review from Concord, North Carolina

Concord, North Carolina 0 comments

Had this in my car for supposed gas savings really wondered if it worked after shorting my mass air flow sensor. I had it 4 year now I open it up it is missing all resistors so I was really cheated you can see yourself it was a scam where there is no connection to the chip at all

I should sue

This person wrote the review because of not as described of gforce performance chip performance chip from Gforce Performance Chip and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Gforce Performance Chip to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Gforce Performance Chip - GH-Force Chip did not work

Canon City, Colorado 0 comments
3.5

I purchased a G-Force performance chip for my 2003 Ford F250 6.0L Diesel engine. I used their tech support to make sure I hooked up the wires properly, the paperwork that came with the chip did not describe the wire (colors) I had.

I put 4,000 miles on my 6.0L diesel truck and found no difference in fuel economy or performance.

I returned the chip for a refund almost 5 months ago and heard nothing back from G-Force.

My opinion is that this product is a rip off and the company does not respond.

I can only hope that people read these comments before they waste their money on this product.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no fuel economy or performance difference. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "does not work/no refund" of 2003 ford f250 gforce performance chip and associated monetary loss in the amount of $69. Gforce Performance Chip needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2003 ford f250 gforce performance chip in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gforce Performance Chip.

Gforce Performance Chip - Simple Review #1444332860

Cody, Wyoming 0 comments

I have my chip and need to know what color wire to hook up.. 2005 chevy alavanche 4x4 5.3 liter ..

i see tan - red - yellow - blk/white and blk.... thank you email...brothersk9@yahoo.com

Review about: Gforce Performance Chip.

Gforce Performance Chip - Pure rip off!

Weedsport, New York 1 comment

I bought one and took it apart. The circuit is built around a dummy discontinued chip.

None of the traces on the board connect to the chip in any way shape or form although they are made to look like they do. If you trace the circuit it comes down to 5 surface mount resistors placed randomly around the board but all it is is five 6800 ohm resistors all in series that add up to 34,000 ohms. When you measure from wire to wire with a multi meter at the two wire ends on the outside of the unit you get 34,000 ohms. When you place this as instructed across the two wires of you air temp sensor in the air intake tube it is placed in parallel with the sensor thus lowering the of the overall resistance reading of the thermister thus telling your engine that its colder outside then it really is.

The ECM thinks the intake air is now denser because it is colder air and leans out the air to fuel mixture ratio. Some engines will use less fuel some won't, the results are not consistent.

This person wrote the review because of "rip off" of gforce performance chip performance chip from Gforce Performance Chip. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $120 and wants Gforce Performance Chip to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

I installed it and it ruined my mass air flow sensor and crankshaft positioner,it cost several hundred dallors. Where can I get some of the repair cost back? Lots of luck on that.

Gforce Performance Chip - Simple Review #1441125041

Washington, District Of Columbia 0 comments

They are a ripoff got me for $128 and will not refund yet credit card company taking care of it

Review about: Gforce Performance Chip Refund Policy.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Gforce Performance Chip - Lower fuel milage and no noticable increase in performance

Lake Havasu City, Arizona 1 comment

I have had your "performance chip" in my Dodge Ram 1500 Hemi for over 4 years and have noticed a gradual decline in fuel mileage (18.2 Hwy/15.6 in town)prior to installation of chip. Now I am down to 15.3 Hwy.

13.2 in town. What do I do to reverse what changes your unit made, or is that possible? I guess what I need to know is; how do I undo or restore my truck to original? I have been trying to find a tech support number, but to no avail.

If you have a tech support number would you be so kind as to get it to me? Thank you, Don Carter; 928-680-4582 L/L or 928-846-9668 Cell

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of performance chip. Gforce Performance Chip needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned performance chip in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gforce Performance Chip.

Puyallup, Washington, United States #1043171

i heard if you take that chip out and take the negative side off battery for a min or two it will reset your original car's computer chip hope that help's...

Gforce Performance Chip - Simple Review #1440161926

Forest Lake, Minnesota 0 comments

Went round and round trying to make it work. Im a electrican so I followed instructions to the T.

Careful with this product. I believeTheir 2 week warranty is designed to trap the sale.

They will be glad to send you a exchange so it swollows your 2 week. I still have a GForce product in my 06 Hummer that did not make 1 bit of difference in my gas or performance.

Review about: Gforce Performance Chip.

Reason of review: Bad quality.