Gforce Performance Chip - GForce chip scam

76 of 92 Gforce Performance Chip reviews

I took the unit apart.Came in a small aluminum container.

The 'chip' and the PC board it was on were a joke. Pure scam. The circuit is nonsense. Not being without power is the least of it's problems.

They tell you not to cut the wire it connect to for a reason - it does nothing.

After being shouted at for a while and given the runaround I eventually got some money back.

It's a scam that relies on people imagining results or being able to brush them off when they ask for a refund. They could never provide power improvements such as they claim and common sense told me this, but there was enough propaganda out there to get me to ***.

Don't make the same mistake I did.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
76 of 92 Gforce Performance Chip reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 19, 2014 #816805 New York City, New York, United States

As others have admitted, I ordered a "chip" without doing my usual research. I am so surprised to hear that the response from the company was rude and disrespectful. My item is ordered, but I have not received it yet. I am going to ask for a refund before I even get the item. I will not compromise my new Vette.
I also won't stand for someone being rude to me.

5 0 Reply
GforceChips

Mar 27, 2014 #799383

Our unit is a specifically tuned set of resistors that manipulate your IAT sensor with our set-signal, further tuning your vehicle. You can verify this by simply putting a multimeter at the end of the connectors of our module verifying there is a complete circuit. In all tests third parties have done on our modules, on the dyno and in the lab, they have seen increased power and fuel economy. We have real third party results found directly on our website.

2 20 Reply

May 30, 2014 #822162 New Orleans, Louisiana, United States

it is not possible to get more horsepower & better fuel economy it just doesn't logically make sense more power means more air & fuel put into the engine block to create higher compression

3 0 Reply
thetreeguy

Feb 23, 2014 #787875 Hudson, Florida, United States

the board that u show isnt even the one that is in the unit,r u that *** to use a different board just to knock something u probably ordered wrong.

0 8 Reply

Sep 28, 2014 #876535

Look at the pic it says Gforce right on it so u think someone went to the trouble to have it altered just to get a refund?

5 0 Reply
ALMOST TAKEN

Jan 29, 2014 #779910 Brecksville, Ohio, United States

HAD PROBLEMS WITH CHIP SENT IT BACK. TWO WEEKS NEVER HEARD ANYTHING FROM THEM AND SENT EMAIL TO REFUND TO MY CREDIT CARD THEY EMAILED BACK I WAS AN *** AND GOOD LUCK GETTING A REFUND. CALLED CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND THEY GAVE ME A CREDIT FOR RETURN AND WAS GOING AFTER GFORCE TO GET THEY'RE MONEY BACK. THERE SCAM IS TO RECALIBRATE YOUR ODOMETER TO MAKE YOU THINK YOU ARE GETTING BETTER MILEAGE. BEFORE GFORCE CHIP 13-14 MPG CITY 18-20 HIGHWAY WITH A HEMI. AFTER INSTALLING GOT 10-12 CITY 17 HIGHWAY. DON'T BUY IT ITS A SCAM.

7 1 Reply

Apr 25, 2015 #976570

Explain to me how a digital chip alters an analog odometer....

1 0 Reply

May 22, 2015 #987654

All Analog Odometers these days are digital but with a needle to make it look analog but in fact its all digital. They started this back in late 80's early 90's on all cars and trucks. Look on the side of the transmission and you will see a digital output and not a cable like the old days.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Gforce Performance Chip. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Gforce Performance Chip.
Filing a new complaint about
×