Gforce Performance Chip - GForce chip scam
I took the unit apart.Came in a small aluminum container.
The 'chip' and the PC board it was on were a joke. Pure scam. The circuit is nonsense. Not being without power is the least of it's problems.
They tell you not to cut the wire it connect to for a reason - it does nothing.
After being shouted at for a while and given the runaround I eventually got some money back.
It's a scam that relies on people imagining results or being able to brush them off when they ask for a refund. They could never provide power improvements such as they claim and common sense told me this, but there was enough propaganda out there to get me to ***.
Don't make the same mistake I did.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Performance Chip
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Purchased a DuraFlex Fiberglass Body Kit for 2003 Toyota Corolla on March 19, 2015. It was delivered on March 27, 2015. My initial inspection was that the box..."
- "This whole expensive disaster started in February of 2014. I had used Michigan Motorz a few times before and thought they were a good solid company that stood behind the..."
- "I am so glad I read all the information you all gave me on these worthless chips. I was looking to buy one to help increase my gas mileage and..."
- "Braindumps only care about looting money. They claim accurate and updated questions on their tests but this is a lie. And when you raise the issue that only 2 of their..."
- "After landing in Beijing we met our tour guide Frank Wang and 11 days he took care of us. Frank is knowledgeable and organized, he gave us lots of information..."
- "We purchased a bumper for our car. Macco was to paint it. They charged us $15 extra for buying our own parts. When we went to pick..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."