1.4K views

I am so glad I read all the information you all gave me on these worthless chips.I was looking to buy one to help increase my gas mileage and see that it is just a scam and wast of money I can't afford to throw away.

I want to thank each and everyone of you for taking your time to write the reviews and help people like me that don't know anything about them.

Does anyone know of a real chip or way to increase your gas mileage on a 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7 hemi.I had to trade my Jeep for this and would truly appreciate any help you could give me.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of chip from Gforce Performance Chip and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Gforce Performance Chip to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gforce Performance Chip for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Gforce Performance Chip?

Comments

Superchips work real well

Advance Auto Parts - I was sold batteries over 2 years old Advance Auto Parts "To Whom It May Concern, My name is Eric and I have a serious complaint about the service that I received at the Advance Auto Parts Store located in Homosassa..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Harbor Freight Sand Blast Cabinet Harbor Freight Tools "I purchased a sand blast cabinet online from Harbor Freight.com a few weeks ago. When it arrived the box had busted open on the ground in front of my shop...." Read more Monster Transmission - Transmission Review Monster Transmission "Transmission not as published on their website. A customer of mine came to me complaining of the transmission not shifting right. Then a no D4 or reverse. LESS THAN 1500..." Read more Michelin Tires - DON'T COUNT ON MICHELIN 70,000 MILE TIRES TO ACTUALLY LAST 70,000 MILES: Michelin Tires " This is what happened to my Michelin 70,000 mile tires at about 57,000 miles, causing me to have to replace tires on a trip to Florida. The back tires..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more