Gforce Performance Chip - Bought one 4-5 years ago. Didn't work for me..

1.7
Turnaround Time

I tried to get back with them, but couldn't.

Gforce Performance Chip - Performance Chip Review from Cape Girardeau, Missouri

Cape Girardeau, Missouri 0 comments
5.0

I don't get it. I purchased a gforce chip for my 2006 Saturn Vue,3.5L V-6.

It was 100% better in performance,fuel,the sound of it when into gas pedal. At 80-90mph it would kick down and get your attention. I tell you that a 2014,15 new 6cylinder from a dead stop could not get by me. Im a believer.

I just bought a 2009 chevy 2500HD Duramax 4x4 4dr. And i want a gforce performance chip for it. I would like someone to get back to me so i can purchade 1. 573-382-0412.

Eddie Rhodes, SEMissouri. Thank you

Gforce Performance Chip - 2010 SRT8 6.1

Elizabeth City, North Carolina 1 comment
4.9
Turnaround Time

Installed Gforce chip in my 6 Spd Challenger..Drove car to Newfoundland and back to Elizabeth City NC..While in Canada,on the QEW in Nova Scotia and New Brunswick,using regular gas and driving at 70 MPH,I recorded 28.7 MPG on multiple fill ups..In the states my milage went up to 24.9 MPG..Reason was that Canada wasn't using ethanol enriched gasoline..I have been so impressed with this chip I have purchased one for the wifes 2012 SRT8 Charger.I am sure that it will perform as well as the one I installed on my Challenger and sone 5.7 Ram truck..

Product or Service Mentioned: Gforce Performance Chip Performance Chip.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Ease of installation.

Comments

Thid product is a scam. The internal parts aren't even connected!

Try it with a multimeter testing for continuity (a path for electrons) and the meter will read 1 meaning infinite resistance, the same result you'll get if you put both test leads of the multimeter in the air. If it had a path (which it doesn't) you'd get a value close to 0 and if it was 0 ohms resistance you'd hear a tone.

Also you can look into links meantioning Gforce chips lawsuit with Orange County.

Gforce Performance Chip - Simple Review #1458973101

Minot, North Dakota 0 comments
Turnaround Time

Complete waste of time, took it off my pickup and threw it in the trash . I called the tech support to ask a question about installing it and they chewed me out for being a fake customer

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Gforce Performance Chip - Great hopes flushed...

Whitehall, Michigan 0 comments

Purchased Gforce for my son's 2007 Durango hoping to help him as he is a single dad taking kids to sports practices every day plus 100 plus mile sport meets. Had my mechanic of 30 years install it so it would be done correctly (he laughed at me, said 'waste of money, but OK").

IT DID NOTHING OVER A THREE MONTH PERIOD.

Wish could get my money back plus expenses for install.... If this product is so good why don't they guarantee it - so sad, it makes you distrust every product offer.

Gforce Performance Chip - Did not perform as advertised

Wasilla, Alaska 0 comments
4.3

I purchased a g-force performance chip for my 2000 dodge 360. it didn't perform as advertised.

they clamed up to a 70 hp. increase, better gas and better gasmileage. now don't get me wrong, there was some improvments as I will note: that my 2000 dodge is an oddball, and I am sure that they did the best that they could for that year as they only made fullsize dodge trucks and vans for 30 days in 12/99. what I did get was 5 more hp.

better shift points, and having the timing staying optimal through all temp. ranges. not bad for $70. you cant do much with a system that is already running at 95 % capacity.

they have been good people to work with, and even offered to replace it for free. at least they are trying. if you own a gm product, you get what you deserve. it is hard to work with nothing.

lol. thanks g-force for trying.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gforce Performance Chip Performance Chip.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Customer service, Product, Ease of installation, Optimising engin timing at all air temps.

Gforce Performance Chip - Performance Chip Review from Simcoe, Ontario

Simcoe, Ontario 2 comments
3.3

I had purchased and installed my GF performance chip on my 2011 Ford F-150 eco boost. The mileage began to increase after a month and then my service engine light came on.

I took it to the dealer and was told the GF performance chip is not compatible with Ford. It was an expensive lesson for me!

Comments

It is know December 31 and I haven't had any correspondence from GeForce to resolve my issue.

Once you purchase from g force you are on your own. Good luck!

Well your old chip? why wouldn't you save your original chip?

Well your old chip? why wouldn't you save your original chip? Well your old chip? why wouldn't you save your original chip?

Gforce Performance Chip - Performance Chip Review from Concord, North Carolina

Concord, North Carolina 0 comments

Had this in my car for supposed gas savings really wondered if it worked after shorting my mass air flow sensor. I had it 4 year now I open it up it is missing all resistors so I was really cheated you can see yourself it was a scam where there is no connection to the chip at all

I should sue

Product or Service Mentioned: Gforce Performance Chip Performance Chip.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Gforce Performance Chip - Simple Review #1444332860

Cody, Wyoming 0 comments

I have my chip and need to know what color wire to hook up.. 2005 chevy alavanche 4x4 5.3 liter ..

i see tan - red - yellow - blk/white and blk.... thank you email...brothersk9@yahoo.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Gforce Performance Chip Performance Chip.

Gforce Performance Chip - Pure rip off!

Weedsport, New York 1 comment

I bought one and took it apart. The circuit is built around a dummy discontinued chip.

None of the traces on the board connect to the chip in any way shape or form although they are made to look like they do. If you trace the circuit it comes down to 5 surface mount resistors placed randomly around the board but all it is is five 6800 ohm resistors all in series that add up to 34,000 ohms. When you measure from wire to wire with a multi meter at the two wire ends on the outside of the unit you get 34,000 ohms. When you place this as instructed across the two wires of you air temp sensor in the air intake tube it is placed in parallel with the sensor thus lowering the of the overall resistance reading of the thermister thus telling your engine that its colder outside then it really is.

The ECM thinks the intake air is now denser because it is colder air and leans out the air to fuel mixture ratio. Some engines will use less fuel some won't, the results are not consistent.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gforce Performance Chip Performance Chip.

Reason of review: Rip off.

Comments

I installed it and it ruined my mass air flow sensor and crankshaft positioner,it cost several hundred dallors. Where can I get some of the repair cost back? Lots of luck on that.