5.0

I don't get it.I purchased a gforce chip for my 2006 Saturn Vue,3.5L V-6.

It was 100% better in performance,fuel,the sound of it when into gas pedal. At 80-90mph it would kick down and get your attention. I tell you that a 2014,15 new 6cylinder from a dead stop could not get by me. Im a believer.

I just bought a 2009 chevy 2500HD Duramax 4x4 4dr. And i want a gforce performance chip for it. I would like someone to get back to me so i can purchade 1. 573-382-0412.

Eddie Rhodes, SEMissouri.Thank you

This person wrote the review gforce performance chip performance chip from Gforce Performance Chip. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Gforce Performance Chip to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gforce Performance Chip for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Gforce Performance Chip?

Comments

Michelin Tires - DON'T COUNT ON MICHELIN 70,000 MILE TIRES TO ACTUALLY LAST 70,000 MILES: Michelin Tires " This is what happened to my Michelin 70,000 mile tires at about 57,000 miles, causing me to have to replace tires on a trip to Florida. The back tires..." Read more 4l60e piece of trash.  Monster transmission Monster Transmission "So my husband bought a transmission this was our 2nd explained situation to monster transmission they took all the things into account for what he wanted and we paid the..." Read more Monster Transmission - Transmission Review Monster Transmission "Transmission not as published on their website. A customer of mine came to me complaining of the transmission not shifting right. Then a no D4 or reverse. LESS THAN 1500..." Read more Michigan Motorz - EVIDENCE DEMANDS A VERDICT Michigan Motorz "We do not agree with this customer and his unpleasant comments to our dear dealer Michigan Motors and as matter of fact he should be appreciated that we were able..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more