1.9K views

Return policy has a restocking fee. I'm out of $17.25

It's the priciple that I'm upset about. Don't sell a product calling it a chip for $75, when in reality it's a $5 resistor that can be purchased at radio shack.

I'm done

Had an Experience with Gforce Performance Chip?

Comments

Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States #964634

Most reputable businesses do not stipulate ridiculous re-stocking fees for returned merchandise in their Return Policies.

Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States #964630

Does anyone out there Know what the value is of the resistor inside the device? Thanks

GforceChips

We have made an exception, and refunded the remainder of the restocking fee, as well as the full shipping charge for this order. Please make sure you read the return policy on future purchases with other merchants to avoid issues like this in the future with other online stores.

-GForce Customer Support

Monster Transmission - Transmission Review Monster Transmission "Transmission not as published on their website. A customer of mine came to me complaining of the transmission not shifting right. Then a no D4 or reverse. LESS THAN 1500..." Read more Gforce Performance Chip - GForce chip scam Gforce Performance Chip "I took the unit apart. Came in a small aluminum container. The 'chip' and the PC board it was on were a joke. Pure scam. The circuit is nonsense. Not..." Read more Protuninglab - Faulty product, but customer liable for restocking/return fees Protuninglab "HID-02-AZ-B306-PBC-RFV-4D-A HID Xenon + 05-08 BMW E90 3 Series CCFL Angel Eye Projector Headlights - Black I purchased the above item and paid the additional money for the warning cancelers. Once..." Read more Seal Skin Covers - Worst company I have ever dealt with!!!! Seal Skin Covers "Ordered a truck cover for a 2010 dodge ram. Crew. Cab, short bed. delivered me very quick and thats the only thing that went right!!!l lady on phone completely lied..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Lbc Express - Shitty service Lbc Express "21st i wasnt at home so i didnt know if it came or not but, but when i ask my mom she said nothing came. So I waited the day..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more