Phoenix, Arizona
1.4K views 1 comment

I am so glad I read all the information you all gave me on these worthless chips.I was looking to buy one to help increase my gas mileage and see that it is just a scam and wast of money I can't afford to throw away.

I want to thank each and everyone of you for taking your time to write the reviews and help people like me that don't know anything about them.

Does anyone know of a real chip or way to increase your gas mileage on a 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7 hemi.I had to trade my Jeep for this and would truly appreciate any help you could give me.

Review about: Chip.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Gforce Performance Chip?

Comments

bry

Superchips work real well

Carid - I got toally screwed! Carid "A year ago I was diagnosed with cancer. I wanted to fill my my bucket list. I saw the best rims on CARiD and called to make sure that they..." Read more B And B Suspension - B & B Suspension a Joke and a scam. Accumulators Lasted 2 months 1,0345 miles B And B Suspension " Ordered 4 so called re-manufactured accumulators from Keith Bowers for insulation on a customers 2007 Land cruiser as he seemed to be knowledgeable on the subject and seemed like..." Read more Ascaso Factory - Ascaso coffee grinder. . . i-Steel no help from Tech Support Ascaso Factory "I purchased a used Ascaso i-Steel coffee grinder. It was a steal for only $180.00. Whenever I buy something used be it a car or a coffee grinder I clean..." Read more 4l60e piece of trash.  Monster transmission Monster Transmission "So my husband bought a transmission this was our 2nd explained situation to monster transmission they took all the things into account for what he wanted and we paid the..." Read more Smartstyle wrecked my daughters hair Smartstyle "I showed the stylist 2 photos of how I wanted my daughters hair cut. (Shes 3) By all appearances he paid zero attention to me or the photos. (Cute little..." Read more Levin Furniture - Leather scratches too easily and arm is falling off recliner Levin Furniture "Purchased in 11/2015 to replace fabric sofa, loveseat and recliner. Spent over 4K on all Total with $700+ custom order recliner to match. Recliner left arm is put together with..." Read more Leonid Dzhedzhula - My PayEE ID is wrong Leonid Dzhedzhula "Dear Support TEam, I need to withdraw money from Swiss Freelance company ( DeutscheForschungsGruppe ), but PayEE ID: BrideFord92 is wrong, so I could not invoice the company for the..." Read more Everbuying - Everything arrived fast and in great condition, all good. Everbuying "I have just received the products i have ordered from Everbuying. I have no issues, everything is in good condition and corresponds the description on the site. Ordered a smartphone..." Read more