Gforce Performance Chip - Review about Chip from Phoenix, Arizona
I am so glad I read all the information you all gave me on these worthless chips.I was looking to buy one to help increase my gas mileage and see that it is just a scam and wast of money I can't afford to throw away.
I want to thank each and everyone of you for taking your time to write the reviews and help people like me that don't know anything about them.
Does anyone know of a real chip or way to increase your gas mileage on a 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7 hemi.I had to trade my Jeep for this and would truly appreciate any help you could give me.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The Continental tire described above was installed at the rear left. I was traveling at speed of 80-100kph when it burst. I slow down and look at the "information" on..."
- "My husband has had this HORRIBLE device for 8 months now in his truck. It has caused problems almost the whole time it's been installed.He has a 2013 Ram Quad..."
- "Our 2008 Itasca Navion MH by Winnebago, which we purchased new, has a propane tank, as you can see by the accompanying images, that is disintegrating and putting our lives..."
- "December 3, 2015. I had two awful experiences at car dealerships that were Costco Authorized. Earnhardt Toyota in Avondale Az and Arrowhead Toyota in Peoria AZ. Let me just start..."
- "My wife and son purchased a groupon for me last Christmas for a 25 minute drive in a Lamborghini with Mile High Drives. I e-mailed the company in April..."
- "I dropped my 8-yr-old 6-lb Maltese to get groomed. I am new to the area and this was our first time using the PetSmart groomers. I had a..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."