Review about Gforce Performance Chip from Concord, North Carolina
Had this in my car for supposed gas savings really wondered if it worked after shorting my mass air flow sensor. I had it 4 year now I open it up it is missing all resistors so I was really cheated you can see yourself it was a scam where there is no connection to the chip at all
I should sue
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " Ordered 4 so called re-manufactured accumulators from Keith Bowers for insulation on a customers 2007 Land cruiser as he seemed to be knowledgeable on the subject and seemed like..."
- "I installed a set of four Pulstar plugs on my Saturn VUE. After a few months of improved gas mileage my vehicle began having momentary bouts of lost power. After..."
- "03 mustang. Car ran fine hooked it up drove over 1000 miles. Had less torque and rpms would atart to jump randomly. Took it out and runs fine. G force..."
- "Let me start out by saying my family and I enjoy eating at cookout. Today we went it and ordered the usual. The queso wraps had almost any meat on..."
- "I bought not only one but two bad meat products from local Family Dollar store #03408 3750 Bankhead hwy Lithia Springs, Georgia in the same week from same cooler. I..."
- "I'm currently in a contract to buy a home with Ryland. Well the home's appraisal came in 10k under...Ryland expects me to bring this in addition to my 15k deposit,..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."