1.9K views 3 comments

Return policy has a restocking fee. I'm out of $17.25

It's the priciple that I'm upset about. Don't sell a product calling it a chip for $75, when in reality it's a $5 resistor that can be purchased at radio shack.

I'm done

Had an Experience with Gforce Performance Chip?

Comments

Kozmo
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States #964634

Most reputable businesses do not stipulate ridiculous re-stocking fees for returned merchandise in their Return Policies.

Kozmo
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States #964630

Does anyone out there Know what the value is of the resistor inside the device? Thanks

GforceChips

We have made an exception, and refunded the remainder of the restocking fee, as well as the full shipping charge for this order. Please make sure you read the return policy on future purchases with other merchants to avoid issues like this in the future with other online stores.

-GForce Customer Support

4l60e piece of trash.  Monster transmission Monster Transmission "So my husband bought a transmission this was our 2nd explained situation to monster transmission they took all the things into account for what he wanted and we paid the..." Read more Therapee is a complete waste of money and an unreliable product Therapee "I can't believe I got sucked into purchasing this $300 product. Don't believe a thing the company says. They lie and lie through their teeth. For proof, I have attached..." Read more Monster Transmission Transmission Review Monster Transmission "Transmission not as published on their website. A customer of mine came to me complaining of the transmission not shifting right. Then a no D4 or reverse. LESS THAN 1500..." Read more Carid - I got toally screwed! Carid "A year ago I was diagnosed with cancer. I wanted to fill my my bucket list. I saw the best rims on CARiD and called to make sure that they..." Read more Danger! Must Cure Obesity Company giving dangerous medical advice and selling fake products Must Cure Obesity Co "Be careful out there consumers with this company and it's sister companies Gastric.care, Gastric Bypass Alternative, and Roca Labs. I am a healthcare professional and was asked by a patient..." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrible Coleman Furniture "NEVER order from Coleman Furniture. They are absolutely horrible. You will regret it. We ordered an entertainment center from them in December 2016. It got delayed and was delivered late,..." Read more We're taking legal action against CMK Construction, Inc. Cmk Construction "It has been two months since I originally posted this review. Since then, we have retained legal counsel. Unfortunately, CMK Construction has not been responsive to our attorney. Therefore, at..." Read more Penske Truck Rental - The worst company ever Penske Truck Rental "I live in an apartment complex and came out side to leave to have a movers blocking me and every one else in they did not try to move or..." Read more