Gforce Performance Chip - 2001 Ford ranger XLT 4.0L

4.6
Turnaround Time

I like the chip alot! Had this truck for 5 yrs now and I put the chip in 3 weeks after getting the truck.

I did notice some difference.

Calculated out to 20.5xxmpg city driving and 21.3xxmpg hwy. I'm very Glade I invested in this chip!

Gforce Performance Chip - G Force chip

What does this chip fit 112073 - 110729

Gforce Performance Chip - 1995 Pontiac Bonneville

4.3

I purchased my first G Force product and enjoyed better gas mileage as well as better gas in my estimation. While traveling at highway speeds of 70 - 80 mph on a trip to Nags Head, N.C.

my gas mileage with a

3800 V-6 engine was between 30 - 31 mpg. I could not believe it and double checked on the way home. Granted, this is highway only ... but still great mileage in an older and larger car that tips the scale about 3700 lbs.

and it ran like a top! Maybe it was me, but it did feel like it had more power. Passing was no problem even while traveling through the Smokey Mountains. In my estimation, I feel the G Force product was beneficial to add to my vehicle.

I am not a testing type of person and thought it might have helped my car. You my or may not agree with me, but the choice is up to you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gforce Performance Chip Pontiac Performance Chip.

Reason of review: On time delivery.

Comments

Suspicious phrasing, lots of qualifiers. Sounds like it was posted by the company!

Gforce Performance Chip - Bought one 4-5 years ago. Didn't work for me..

1.7
Turnaround Time

I tried to get back with them, but couldn't.

Gforce Performance Chip - Performance Chip Review from Cape Girardeau, Missouri

Cape Girardeau, Missouri 0 comments
5.0

I don't get it. I purchased a gforce chip for my 2006 Saturn Vue,3.5L V-6.

It was 100% better in performance,fuel,the sound of it when into gas pedal. At 80-90mph it would kick down and get your attention. I tell you that a 2014,15 new 6cylinder from a dead stop could not get by me. Im a believer.

I just bought a 2009 chevy 2500HD Duramax 4x4 4dr. And i want a gforce performance chip for it. I would like someone to get back to me so i can purchade 1. 573-382-0412.

Eddie Rhodes, SEMissouri. Thank you

Gforce Performance Chip - 2010 SRT8 6.1

Elizabeth City, North Carolina 1 comment
4.9
Turnaround Time

Installed Gforce chip in my 6 Spd Challenger..Drove car to Newfoundland and back to Elizabeth City NC..While in Canada,on the QEW in Nova Scotia and New Brunswick,using regular gas and driving at 70 MPH,I recorded 28.7 MPG on multiple fill ups..In the states my milage went up to 24.9 MPG..Reason was that Canada wasn't using ethanol enriched gasoline..I have been so impressed with this chip I have purchased one for the wifes 2012 SRT8 Charger.I am sure that it will perform as well as the one I installed on my Challenger and sone 5.7 Ram truck..

Product or Service Mentioned: Gforce Performance Chip Performance Chip.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Ease of installation.

Comments

Thid product is a scam. The internal parts aren't even connected!

Try it with a multimeter testing for continuity (a path for electrons) and the meter will read 1 meaning infinite resistance, the same result you'll get if you put both test leads of the multimeter in the air. If it had a path (which it doesn't) you'd get a value close to 0 and if it was 0 ohms resistance you'd hear a tone.

Also you can look into links meantioning Gforce chips lawsuit with Orange County.

Gforce Performance Chip - Sorry Product G Force Preformance Chip

Huntersville, North Carolina 4 comments
Turnaround Time

After putting the unit on my vehicle I didn't see any chance in the performance or the gas mileage, I contacted G Force they said I didn't drive unit far enough to see a difference. I now have 5,000 miles on the vehicle an still see no difference.

Have not been able to contact G Force.

I understand the the BBB is on this Company about bad products and the Calif courts have ruled on this that the Company has to refund the purchase price. If anyone has customer service number please send it to me, at

tnix@carolina.rr.com

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Unit does not work want refund, No fuel economy or performance difference.

Bathurst, New Brunswick, Canada #1206444

G force phone # 877 599 2447

17595 Harvard ste C- 194 Irvine CA 92614

La Place, Louisiana, United States #1177695

A friend gave me one of these, I decided to open it , inside there is a little circuit board that initially looks like something real. However if one looks closely you can see all the the traces on the board from both wires lead to an empty component location, nothing ever reaches the chip, (that itself is not capable of storing or processing an operation on its own even if it were connected).

This product is a total fraud, literally is a pretty aluminum case with a couple wires on it.

Its exactly equivalent to connecting nothing to your engine.

to Troy #1182580

False, the leads go through resistors. You are right, the center chip is not connected, but it is still operates using resistors.

This is the old trick of the air flow sensor having the outdoor reading showing extremely cold temperatures to trick the engine to dumping more fuel and giving your engine better performance. How do I know?

I have one and tested it/opened it. Put a meter at the end leads and you will see a resistance.

to Anonymous Springfield, Missouri, United States #1354299

False..... First you said better mileage then you said engine dumps more fuel in the engine then stock because gforce chips trick the engine.

I can tell you its 100 percent scam.

Using a real data logger while the car is running and revving up showits the same with the chip and without. Taking it apart revealed an empty aluminum box.

View more comments

Gforce Performance Chip - Toyota Performance Chip Review from Winnipeg, Manitoba

Winnipeg, Manitoba 1 comment
5.0
Turnaround Time

I installed it on my 2006 Toyota matrix it was sluggish before having this now it is peppy for a 4 cylinder engine and is much better on gas I recommend this product. I think most people don't install it correctly. So many bad reviews , not the case for me it's a great product.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gforce Performance Chip Toyota Performance Chip.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

I put one of these on my1998 Chevy Lumina, hoping to increase the already great gas mileage. It didn't do that, but there was a VERY noticeable power boost from the first time I drove with chip installed. I see all these negative comments and I winder if G-Force's less expensive price is causing companies with more expensive competing products to troll sites trying to save their vanishing market share.

I had that Chevy for about five years after installing the chip, and never had a problem.

Gforce Performance Chip - Simple Review #1458973101

Minot, North Dakota 0 comments
Turnaround Time

Complete waste of time, took it off my pickup and threw it in the trash . I called the tech support to ask a question about installing it and they chewed me out for being a fake customer

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Gforce Performance Chip - Great hopes flushed...

Whitehall, Michigan 0 comments

Purchased Gforce for my son's 2007 Durango hoping to help him as he is a single dad taking kids to sports practices every day plus 100 plus mile sport meets. Had my mechanic of 30 years install it so it would be done correctly (he laughed at me, said 'waste of money, but OK").

IT DID NOTHING OVER A THREE MONTH PERIOD.

Wish could get my money back plus expenses for install.... If this product is so good why don't they guarantee it - so sad, it makes you distrust every product offer.