Gforce Performance Chip - Simple Review #1440158866

Mountain View, California 0 comments

My likes about the chip is the car runs smoother at high speeds. But i have problems when the car have ran for thirty minutes i then cut the car off start it back up thats when all *** breaks loose.

I've had to replace my fuel pump. For what ever rwason it causes a wire on the fuel pump to go bad..

Review about: Gforce Performance Chip.

Gforce Performance Chip - Simple Review #1438824251

Houston, Texas 0 comments

Bought a g force chip for 07 chevy 6.0 gas. About 1 year ago.

It was a waist of money and time. It made no difference at all.

And it was professionally instaled and then checked it myself. Dont waist your money on it.

Review about: Gforce Performance Chip.

Gforce Performance Chip - No increase in performance or gas mileage

Melbourne, Florida 0 comments
2.3

Put their chip in my 1999 Tahoe 5.7 liter Vortec and my mileage has not improved at all.This is a scam, do not buy this product. A true POS!!!

Do not recommend this product to anybody, if they give me back my money, I might remove this review!NOT!!! The performance is exactly as it was before install. Do not waste your money on this Cr*p!!

As for your 100 words FU22 FU22 FU22 FU22 FU22 FU22 Can you tell I am Pissed off! FU22 FU22 FU22 FU22 FU22 FU22 FU22 FU22 FU22 FU22 FU22 FU22 FU22 FU22 FU22 FU22

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $76. This person is overall dissatisfied with Gforce Performance Chip. The most disappointing about gforce chip at Gforce Performance Chip was product is not as advertised Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gforce Performance Chip.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Gforce Performance Chip to other companies on our site.

Gforce Performance Chip - Simple Review #1437353054

Atlantic Beach, Florida 0 comments

Installed the g force chip in my 2008 chevy avalanche and no change and installed the other one in my 2006 Cadillac and after 150 miles gas mileage went down I am requesting a refund for both.Richard johnson 919-484-0748

Review about: Gforce Chip.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Gforce Performance Chip - NOT A SCAM - CUSTOMER JUST EXPECTING MASSIVE INCREASES WITH SMALL ENGINES

Knoxville, Tennessee 2 comments
2.0

it is not a scam - they figure out the amount of resistance needed for each individual automobile. That is called research.

Can you tell me the exact resistance that is needed to trick the computer into thinking it is running colder without causing issues with the car. Oh course if you car is not running good to begin with - it will not fix that. This is an enhancement to a good running motor. It tricks the computer into thinking it is running colder.

This may require a bigger radiator or something to better cool the engine but I doubt it. I used on my a 2000 Miata for years with no problems - I have not installed one on my current Chevy Cruze.

Ir will not boost the power extremely unless you have a big engine. A smaller engine will not show that drastic of an increase in MPG and/or Power - both can increase and the larger the engine the larger the increase - if you have a 1.5 liter motor don't expect much and would not be worth your money but on a 7.0 liter there should be significant increase

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss on time delivery of positive experience. Gforce Performance Chip needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned positive experience in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gforce Performance Chip.

Comments

I installed one on my wifes 2014 Cruze,it has helped the *** and the driftback when stopped.Mileage has come up 2mile per gallon.

It may work like this explanation but who has the equipment to test any of that. Ask anyone who knows cars knows this is not a good idea to install.

Tricking your mass air flow is setting yourself up for failure. It's great marketing of a half-assed product. You would think a company with a shotty product would have great customer service. Not the case.

I was hung up on and had my northern accent mocked. F this company and their half assed product.

Gforce Performance Chip - Gforce Chip Review from Clarksville, Tennessee

Clarksville, Tennessee 1 comment

Asked if this product is an actual programed chip or a simple resistor in a fancy box. Never received a response, after 2 attempts over a course of 2 weeks.

OBVIOUSLY A SIMPLE RESISTOR IN A $70 BOX

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss gforce chip. Gforce Performance Chip needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gforce chip in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gforce Performance Chip.

Comments

Yes a simple chip to trip the electronic into believing it is running colder, thus adjusting the MAP, BAP, etc to get a colder engine tune Colder air causes a better run - cars run better with cold air - and the engine is adjusted to how cold it thinks it is. Each chip may be a different resistance thus research on each car.

Do you know the resistance needed for your car - thus money for research for each car - it is also made in China - yes they probably have $10.00 max in the system. If they can sell them higher - that is called Profit - you sell things at the maximum price someone will pay.

Not how much it is worth. You buy stuff everyday at Walmart that has 2000% markup from cost.

Gforce Performance Chip - Gforce

Veradale, Washington 1 comment

I wish I could do something to make sure others are not scammed by this company. It is sad that we have such misrepresentation and there is nothing that can be done about it.

I wonder if there is an attorney that could review this company and file a class action suit against them and force them to shut down.

Please do not purchase this as it doesn't work. If there is a way to get the information to he public that they have a better chance of winning the lottery then having this thing work it would be better.

This person wrote the review because of "doesn't work" at Gforce Performance Chip. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $69 and wants Gforce Performance Chip to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gforce Performance Chip performance chip for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

GforceChips

These products are dyno proven, and lab tested by third party experts. The product does work, and it is proven to work.

If you are not satisfied with the product, please return the product for a full refund. We will be happy to refund you in full as per the email we have sent you.

-GForce Chips

Gforce Performance Chip - Torque Review from Mountain View, California

Mountain View, California 1 comment
1.8

03 mustang. Car ran fine hooked it up drove over 1000 miles.

Had less torque and rpms would atart to jump randomly. Took it out and runs fine.

G force is a pos. Do not buy!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of torque. Gforce Performance Chip needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned torque in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gforce Performance Chip.

Comments

GforceChips

Our modules are dyno proven and lab tested by third party experts. So they do work, and our customers are happy.

If you feel there is an issue with your module, email or call us.

we will take care of you immediately. Please remember we have a lifetime warranty on our product.

Gforce Performance Chip - Performance Chip Review from Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Baton Rouge, Louisiana 2 comments

I.purchased a.chip from gforce for my saturn.l300 install.week.ago and.my car has not started since. My ecu is in.shut down.mode.and.I.can.not.figure out how.to.fix it.

I have had gm mechanic say it burnt my ecu. Gforce is.not helping at all.they say no.way there.

Chip could. Harm my car real technical detailed response thanks gforce.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of performance chip. Gforce Performance Chip needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned performance chip in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gforce Performance Chip.

Comments

GforceChips

For technical assistance with your product, simply email our tech team at techsupport@gforcechips.com. They will help you immediately.

-Gforce Chips

Keswick, Ontario, Canada #989968

Put this in my f150 can't get power engine light on. Have tried every thing removed devise problem won't clear this has cost me time without the truck very worried it has hurt the system any help would be appreciated. I have taken it to a mechanic no results after they cleared it

Gforce Performance Chip - G force not what it is cracked up to be

I bought the G Force chips for 2 of my vehicles. I called the number on their site, spoke to someone there, they were very friendly and helpful. Assured me that if the product doesn't perform as expected, I get a full refund (no mention of restocking fees). I bought 2 chips for 2 cars, when they didn't come in, I called to inquire and I believe the owner answered. He was very short and very rude on the phone.

The chips arrived, they were helpful in sending me the diagrams to install and they assured me again that after installation, if I am not happy, I will get a 100% refund.

I installed them, drove 220 miles in one vehicle and 180 in the other. No difference at all in MPG. I called to inquire and they hung up on me several times while I am asking questions. They were rude, told me to email and that they don't offer phone tech support, even though they did when I was looking to buy the chips.

They sent me an RMA immediately and now I am waiting on my refund. I already contacted my CC company and let them know I may be disputing the charge. I hope it doesn't come to that.

I can say that they are the friendliest if you are buying something, but they will literally hang up the phone on you if you are trying to return something.

Comments

I can tell all of,you this. I have been a mechanic for 21 years and in theory this technology should work.

However, in my case as well it didn't work. As far as fooling the ecm into thinking that it is running colder, you should get more power. But mileage, no. Only in the rare case that the engine does not have to work as hard.

That is another story. I myself, had dealings with this company and spoke to me like I was the village *** by being condescending and rude. Then they deny it. Here is an example of the conversation: I emailed tech support after being talked to the way I mentioned and they told me that they will email the sales dept as I "obviously" don't know how to do so.

When I called sales, he told me,"that's like asking a janitor at a restaurant to bring your food." My response was,"it doesn't matter who I ask, if you represent that restaurant or this business then, you want your customers to return do you not?" I would have fired the janitor for talking to customer that way and I think your tech support is the janitor!" It was only after I filed a complaint with BBB that I received a refund. Please don't be bullshitted into thinking these things work as the case is rare that it will. The best but more expensive route is a programmer as it utilizes actual parameters that the Ecm uses versus simply air intake temp. And further more, it turned on my check engine light after 50 miles which of course they didn't believe me and after I removed that POS, the fault never came back.

So again, do not waste your time, money or oxygen on these people. I'm sure if they had face to face dealings they would be a lot nicer as I was so angry with the way I was open to I wanted to reach into the phone and wring his neck.

Oh well. I hope this was helpful to any and all.

GforceChips

Firstly, wanted to state our chips are dyno proven and tested for power, torque, and fuel economy by third party EXPERTS. They work excellent.

Secondly, we typically issue return authorization numbers by email, as well as help with technical support by email so we can more easily communicate with you and provide you with diagrams for a proper installation, etc. So if you ordered a product, and are wishing for a refund, you did the right thing by emailing us for an RMA.

Thank's for confirming publicly that our company provided you with an RMA immediately upon your request. A full refund will be issued within 14 days from the date our company receives your item(s) back.