Turnaround Time

After putting the unit on my vehicle I didn't see any chance in the performance or the gas mileage, I contacted G Force they said I didn't drive unit far enough to see a difference.I now have 5,000 miles on the vehicle an still see no difference.

Have not been able to contact G Force.

I understand the the BBB is on this Company about bad products and the Calif courts have ruled on this that the Company has to refund the purchase price.If anyone has customer service number please send it to me, at

tnix@carolina.rr.com

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of unit does not work want refund and no fuel economy or performance difference. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of preformance chip return for dodge ram 1500 and associated monetary loss in the amount of $70. Gforce Performance Chip needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned preformance chip return for dodge ram 1500 in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gforce Performance Chip.

Had an Experience with Gforce Performance Chip?

Comments

Bathurst, New Brunswick, Canada #1206444

G force phone # 877 599 2447

17595 Harvard ste C- 194 Irvine CA 92614

La Place, Louisiana, United States #1177695

A friend gave me one of these, I decided to open it , inside there is a little circuit board that initially looks like something real.However if one looks closely you can see all the the traces on the board from both wires lead to an empty component location, nothing ever reaches the chip, (that itself is not capable of storing or processing an operation on its own even if it were connected).

This product is a total fraud, literally is a pretty aluminum case with a couple wires on it.

Its exactly equivalent to connecting nothing to your engine.

to Troy #1182580

False, the leads go through resistors.You are right, the center chip is not connected, but it is still operates using resistors.

This is the old trick of the air flow sensor having the outdoor reading showing extremely cold temperatures to trick the engine to dumping more fuel and giving your engine better performance. How do I know?

I have one and tested it/opened it.Put a meter at the end leads and you will see a resistance.

to Anonymous Springfield, Missouri, United States #1354299

False.....First you said better mileage then you said engine dumps more fuel in the engine then stock because gforce chips trick the engine.

I can tell you its 100 percent scam.

Using a real data logger while the car is running and revving up showits the same with the chip and without.Taking it apart revealed an empty aluminum box.