Huntersville, North Carolina

After putting the unit on my vehicle I didn't see any chance in the performance or the gas mileage, I contacted G Force they said I didn't drive unit far enough to see a difference.I now have 5,000 miles on the vehicle an still see no difference.

Have not been able to contact G Force.

I understand the the BBB is on this Company about bad products and the Calif courts have ruled on this that the Company has to refund the purchase price.If anyone has customer service number please send it to me, at

tnix@carolina.rr.com

Review about: Preformance Chip Return For Dodge Ram 1500.

I didn't like: Unit does not work want refund, No fuel economy or performance difference.

Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $70
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Gforce Performance Chip?

Comments

Bathurst, New Brunswick, Canada #1206444

G force phone # 877 599 2447

17595 Harvard ste C- 194 Irvine CA 92614

Troy
La Place, Louisiana, United States #1177695

A friend gave me one of these, I decided to open it , inside there is a little circuit board that initially looks like something real.However if one looks closely you can see all the the traces on the board from both wires lead to an empty component location, nothing ever reaches the chip, (that itself is not capable of storing or processing an operation on its own even if it were connected).

This product is a total fraud, literally is a pretty aluminum case with a couple wires on it.

Its exactly equivalent to connecting nothing to your engine.

to Troy #1182580

False, the leads go through resistors.You are right, the center chip is not connected, but it is still operates using resistors.

This is the old trick of the air flow sensor having the outdoor reading showing extremely cold temperatures to trick the engine to dumping more fuel and giving your engine better performance. How do I know?

I have one and tested it/opened it.Put a meter at the end leads and you will see a resistance.