Galena, Missouri
1.3K views

Priced several brands, several big names, several new to me , then I ran across Gforce.It is what I was looking for, 25-50% lower than the others.

Same promises and warranty on all. I had found a clean, affordable, 99 Lexus RX300 AWD. My Granddaughter needed an auto. First thing I thought of addressing was economy.

Gas mileage recorded in system computer was Average of 17mpg. After install of unit 24-26 was noticed on a regular basis. On 4/7/2015 an average of 29.4 was my best. Performance seemed flawless, smooth as ever.

Witnessed by several persons. Sold the auto yesterday for a fair price. Shopping for another Gforce, any product that shows me these results needs to be utilized.

Will easily pay for itself while increasing vehicle satisfaction.Thanks Gforce

This person wrote the review because of good quality at Gforce Performance Chip. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Gforce Performance Chip to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most product and price. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gforce Performance Chip positive experience for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Gforce Performance Chip?

Comments