1.4K views

I didn't get to see how the chip works as I could not get anyplace to install it. When I called back to see if I could return it a person said I'm in sales I can't help you an hung up. I called back a second time and asked to speak to the manager, he replied o you can't and hung up again. My wife called back a third time asked who she was speaking to, he said "Robert" when she asked what he did there he said "pee on myself" I am guessing Robert was not his real name. This all happened at 12:15 EST 9/19/14.

I purchased the chip 8/4/14 for $69.95 + tax.

This employee was very very rude and should not be working for you. I merely wanted to see if I could send it back and get a refund.

Sorry you have employees of this caliber working in your employ.

Fred

Comments

GforceChips

Fred Luchesse,

After reading your allegations with our customer service department, we listened to the 3 recorded calls you placed with GForce today. Your allegations are completely bogus.

Stating what the representative told you his job entailed was a complete fabricated lie. Vulgar to say the least. We kindly let your wife and you know during all 3 calls that our typical process of a requesting an RMA number is by email.

After researching, you sent us one email which stated "I tried to send an email to the www.gforcechips.com address; it is an illegal and not valid address.

What kind of business are you running?"

The above email definitely speaks for itself. We hope you realize the difference between a web address, and an email address.

We have followed up for a 2nd time with your return number so you can get the item returned back to us for a full refund of your $74.95.

Best regards, -GForce Chips

I would like to know who to contact, so I can return the G Force Power chip and get a refund. The "contact us" number is the sales service person that was so rude to us.

Fred