1.2K views

just received my G force chip didn't read the comments on the chip first will hang it, over work bench reminding me not to waste money on cheap stuff.All I wanted was more fuel mileage (if truck did 25 MPG would still want more.

) LOL Figure I spill more whiskey during year than what chip cost, chalk it up to being gullible. If all future life problems cost just 75.00 dollars your doing better than I am.

Will at some time get Bully dog or one of other programmer's have 2013 Ford EcoBoost if you use premium fuel, have gotten 20+MPG on freeway changed out exhaust drilled holes in intake box (couldn't afford 236.00 $ for airaid intake) the holes probably void warranty (just like peeing on tires on cold day does), Ford Ecoboost dosent get good till 15,000-20,000 miles.use mide grade name brand fuel if you want decent fuel mileage.

Had an Experience with Gforce Performance Chip?

Comments

GforceChips

Our products are dyno proven and lab tested to work.They actually work excellent.

It is definitely worth a try and we are positive you will be satisfied.In the even you want to return the item, you are welcome to return the item back for a refund.

- Gforce Customer Support

Pennsylvania, United States #895961

Your *** in the wind using mid grade gas,use reg, or high test.

I work with gas. Mid grade is nothing but expensive regular,

Clown, have another whiskey!